All of our Internship Positions are currently filled.
Sign-up for our mailing list and follow us on social media if you are interested in future positions! Below are descriptions of previous internship positions. As always, contact us with any questions.
Ideal candidate for any position would be organized, motivated, understands the aspects of a lifestyle brand, and is individually time efficient and focused.
Client Services Intern
To help manage customer database and maintain customer relations. Responsibilities include:
- Interact with current and potential customers through phone calls, emails, social media sites and in-person at special events
- Provide excellent and professional customer service through timely response to customer emails and phone calls
- Create and maintain quality working relationships with customers
- Assist with operations tasks as needed
To provide quality assurance and assist in operations of Olly Oxen (Oo). Responsibilities include:
- Ensure product(s) is/are free of label or material flaws. This requires the candidate to be a careful and conscientious person who pays attention to detail and respects and understands the expectations and needs of customers
- Shipping finished products, assuring that the orders are correct and routed to the correct customer
- Tagging and labeling products, organizing new products as they are delivered
- Maintaining accurate inventory and reporting on inventory levels weekly
- Contributing feedback on products and assisting with various other tasks as needed
- Prepare products and other materials for shows and events
Social Media Intern
To develop and execute a strategy designed to increase brand awareness, engagement, and loyalty, particularly in online communities. Responsibilities include:
- Create marketing and promotional plans
- Manage social media accounts (FB, twitter, Pinterest, Instagram), coordinate the Oo blog and identify needed updates on the Oo website.
- Identify ways to measure success against campaign goals and monitor and analyze social media trends to determine their impact on the company brand.
- Attend tailgates, other events, and programs to help create and post social media content as well as gather information for the web and blog.
- Identify opportunities for Oo to attend new events, partner with new stores/organizations and other networking and marketing opportunities.
- Constantly work to optimize efficiencies to make marketing work better for the company as a whole. Assist with various other tasks as needed.
Internships are unpaid and you can receive academic credit. We are located in Raleigh right near NCSU campus. If interested, please email email@example.com for more info.